Saturday, July 19, 2008

a smoker's memory

there is a has been a debate deep in the anals of maryjane discussion since, well forever. Does smoking herbs cause memory loss? I was a reluctant subject that helped to prove the theory with my inability to remember names, dates, or even entire relationships as my purple hazed-life has progressed. But then I found the antecdote. NKOTB. While I can say with confidence I have not listened to them since the third grade (or 6 months after my NKOTB-themed b-day party), I have found recently that i can sing word-for-word every single song they ever sang on the disney channel. Thus proving it's false that smokers loose their memory. They just save it for important things. Like "I'll be Lovin You."



apparently, electronica friendly hipsters with bangs weren't the first ones with an eye on gentrifying the BK.

No comments: